Conditions to Obtain a Licence
To obtain a licence, you must meet the following criteria:
- be 18 years of age or older;
- have a place of business where road vehicles, vehicle bodies or vehicle parts intended for sale are stored;
- provide a surety bond;
- provide an attestation from the municipality;
- when applications are filed, neither applicants nor their shareholders, partners, directors and employees must have been convicted of a criminal offence for receiving stolen goods, fraud or theft involving a road vehicle or its parts within the last five years, unless a pardon has been issued;
- be registered with the Registraire des entreprises du Québec (REQ).